Let’s face it, Britain is doomed if this is how the treat known terrorists. A country cannot survive such suicide.
Police and MI5 insisted one of the London Bridge killers was not dangerous despite an aborted attempt to travel to Syria, clear links to a 7/7 bomber and his starring role in a Channel 4 documentary on British jihadis watched by millions, it was revealed today.
Khuram Butt, 27, was probed two years before his murderous rampage but officials downgraded the investigation because they did not suspect the married father of two was planning an attack.
Incredibly last year he even secured a job working on the Tube and had access to tunnels under the Houses of Parliament while working at Westminster station.
The Pakistani-born Briton, who came to the UK as an asylum seeker, was able to mastermind the murder of seven and maiming of 48 others in plain sight on Saturday night.
There are growing calls for Scotland Yard and MI5 to explain why they failed to act on the repeated warnings about Butt’s extremism.
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said today both must reveal what they knew about him and his predecessor Boris Johnson said people were right to question how he had ‘slipped through our net’ while in plain sight.
Obviously it would have been racist and Islamophobic to deny this freedom fighter access to the Underground or something. But wait, it actually gets worse:
- Police and secret services considered Khuram Butt ‘low priority’ despite:
- Butt publicly abused moderate Muslims including ‘traitors’ who spoke out against the murder of Lee Rigby in 2013;
- In 2015 he prepared to abandon his pregnant wife Zahrah to wage holy war in Syria, until relatives talked him out of it;
- In the same year friends twice called the anti-terror hotline over his extremist behaviour and obsession with YouTube rants by hate preachers
- Another whistleblower warned he was trying to radicalise children in his local park
- In 2016 appeared on the Channel 4 film The Jihadis Next Door and was filmed unfurling an ISIS-type flag in Regent’s Park before rowing with police called by frightened members of the public;
- Four months later – in May 2016 – he secured a job on the Tube and had access to tunnels under Parliament
- He also had links to a key contact of Mohammed Siddique Khan – one of the 7/7 suicide bombers, who killed 52 people in London 12 years ago.
There are thousands of these guys roaming free in the U.K., with no plan to actually do anything about it. But hey, Trump tweeted something, so let’s focus on that instead.
Read more here: Original Post Here http://www.jammiewf.com/2017/known-wolf-london-jihadi-khuram-butt-worked-in-the-tube-has-undeground-access-beneath-parliament/ by Jammie Originally posted on http://www.jammiewf.com